Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Material ||Nail tip 100% Remy human hair extensions|
|Total weight ||25g |
|Weight||0.5 gram per a strand |
|50 Strands |
|Quality||Silky Soft quality|
|Apply time||5 minutes for one piece|
|Availability||in stock, ship next day|
100% Human Hair! No Fiber! No Synthetic!
Now any women can easily and affordably change their length and volume with ease! Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, this virtually undetectable extension can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes. Transform your look and and your attitude with the 18" straight remy Human Hair by 100% human hair extensions.
Made with 100% fine human hair with an overall length of 18" which falls just below your shoulders. This extension system consists of 100 strands of nail tip that creates an easy, fashionable style without the hassle of working with several individual wefts.
Available in 8 color levels, specifically processed so that they can be professionally colored and/or permed and and six pre-dyed highlighted shades to blend with almost any hair color.
*What's Remy hair: remy hair is the hair with cuticle tip all on the top. It is of the best qaulity and can last longer than non remy. You can dye remy hair several times either light ( a lot harder) or darker.
How to attach the nail tip human hair extensions
How to remove nail tip human hair extensions
* Shampooing should be done only after 4 to 5 uses.
* Gently detangle throughtly from ends to clips with a pick or wide tooth comb before washing Clip-in hair extensions.
* Use a gentle flow of water holding your Hair Extensions by the clip allowing the water to run down the hair shafts(does not scrunch or tangle hair).
*Carefully shampoo with tepid water and moisturizing or detangling shampoo. Do not rub or twist the hair. Gently squeeze shampoo through hair from clips to ends. Rinse throughly.
* Gently squeeze out excess water and pat or squeeze dry with towel. Do not roll or rub hair dry in towel.
* Gently detangle again with a pick or wide tooth comb. Start with the ends and work upward to remove any tangles(being careful not to pull too hard)
* Do not brush when wet.
* We recommend you let your Hair Extensions air dry. If you do choose to blow dry, use the low cool setting.
* Store with clips closed to avoid tangling.
STORING THE HAIR
It is best to store the human hair extensions in it's original plastic package.